- Personal Data – any information relating to an identifiable person
- Processing – any operation performed on Personal Data
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed
- We/us – Solent Chauffeurs
- Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is carried out with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of data.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data collected from or about you
- Right to rectification or erasure – you have the right to request rectification or erasure of any Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us
- Right to use the help of supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with – this might be your name, email address, contact number etc – mainly information that is necessary for us to deliver our service to you or to enhance your customer experience with us.
Publicly available information
We do not gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you and communicate in relation to those services
- Enhance your experience
- Communicate either for sales or invoicing
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract
- For any other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers or any other third parties.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. Our website is monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities in the case of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Our website uses basic cookies for functionality purposes.
Last updated: 05.02.19